Insurances that are currently accepted:
List of insurances that are currently accepted:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (New Directions)
- United Health Care (Optum)
More insurances coming soon, please check back at a later date
Coverage provided by each insurance plan varies and may include co-pays, coinsurance, or a deductible. Our office staff will attempt to verify your insurance coverage before your first visit. However, please note that you are responsible for full payment should your insurance company not cover the services, so please check your coverage beforehand and let us know right away if there are ever any changes to your insurance.
If your insurance is not on the list above, you may be able to utilize your “out of network” benefits to be reimbursed by your insurance. You must check with your insurance company as to whether they offer out of network benefits. If so, we will provide you with a “superbill” that you can submit yourself directly to your insurance for reimbursement.
For private pay clients, information on your rights under the No Surprises Act is available here.
Common Questions to Ask Your Insurance Carrier:
- Is Shoreline Psychological Services an in-network provider for this insurance company?
- If so, What is my co-pay/coinsurance/deductible for in-network providers?
- If not, do you reimburse for out-of-network providers and at what rate?
- Is my medical and mental health deductible combined?
- How much of my deductible has been met already?
- Does my insurance cover telehealth for assessment/evaluation?